Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Top Tuesday Topics and Taunts

 I saw that "Squad" members Reps. Ilhan Omar and Pramila Jayapal made a secret trip to Cuba. I can only assume that there were no democratic nations that would allow them to visit.

I don't believe that duct tape will do the job, but I am willing to furnish a roll of Gorilla tape to anyone willing to seal Jamie Raskin's mouth with said tape. I will throw in another roll for Dan Goldman's mouth.

If Trump is the monster that Democrats claim that he is, why don't they just let Americans vote on that issue? If they are sure that he will lose, why all of the work to remove him from the ballot? Why not just let Americans vote? 

When I was a senior at Leto High School in Tampa, the state of Florida required that every senior take a course called Problems of American Democracy. It was a one semester course except for the year I took it and then it was for the full year. The next year, they went back to a single semester program. There was a three- or four-week unit of it called "Americanism vs. Communism." I can assure you that there is no evidence that any Democrat in Washington has ever taken that course.

I loved the above-mentioned PAD class. The teacher was Herman Fernandez, and the highlight of the class was his rendition of the story about how the Russians killed Rasputin.

Someone actually asked me if I was going to watch Biden's "State of the Union" message tomorrow. I would actually watch if they had a camera behind the podium to show whoever it is that has their arm up Biden's ass to make his lips move. So, the answer is, "I'm not watching!"

I believe that they need to drug test Biden before he delivers the State of the Union message. I believe that they are juicing him up for speeches. Despite all of the liberal claims, Biden has never been a good speaker.

Here's an idea!! Let's all mail our grocery store receipts to the White House for Joe and Kameltoe to read. Maybe they just aren't getting any real data on inflation. Let's help them out!!

Let me put this into perspective for you. The national debt has climbed to $34 Billion, the borders are wide open, crime is exploding, and fentanyl is killing hundreds a day. So naturally, Biden has a task force working on the sizes of potato chip bags. Does anyone without a (D) after their name even give a shit about potato chip bags?

Biden wants to reduce late fees on credit cards. I agree that they are high, but Democrats are trying to change rules, not laws and they have already lost on these things before. Maybe if everything didn't cost so damn much, people could pay their bills on time.

Memo to morons and Democrats! But I repeat myself. People aren't nearly as angry about late fees on credit cards as they are about fast-food meals that cost $12 to $18 person.

Adam Schiff's campaign is running ads for Steve Garvey because they want to run against him in the general election. Be careful of what you wish for???

Rep. Barbara Lee(D) who is running against Schiff, wants to raise the minimum wage to $50 an hour. Just when you start to lose hope, you realize that there really is one born every minute.

At Saturday's Trump Rally, I was interviewed by the USA Today. One of my comments was published on their website on Saturday evening. I will save you the keystrokes. Here it is:

"The national situation is on a downhill slope. Immigration is the driving issue," Gilbert Jones, 70, a retired restaurant manager, who hails from Ruffin, N.C., told USA TODAY. Jones mentioned the record number of border crossings a month, at a time when "we can't feed our people now."

Phillip Bailey was the reporter who interviewed me. We spoke for at least 15 minutes. In that time, he made several references to college basketball and told me that he was from Kentucky. About halfway through our discussion, I told him that I was not a basketball fan, and he was wasting his time with those basketball references. My exact words were, "I would rather watch pigs make pork than watch a basketball game." He laughed and said, "I got it!" There were no more basketball references.

Here's an early forecast, if Biden is re-elected, he will try to expand the Supreme Court to thirteen members.

When I was young, you could ride down the highways in the South and see signs that said, "Impeach Earl Warren". It's not like this is the first Supreme Court to piss off people. Stop acting like it is!!

The Democratic Party's biggest problem would appear to be about what to do with Biden. That's not the biggest problem. The biggest issue is what to do with Kamala. Biden will nominate her for the Supreme court if he wins.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home