Monday, March 04, 2024

Monday Morning Moans and Groans

 How much more can the American people take of Jill Biden? Is she Dr. Jill, President Jill, Jill the Puppet Master, or the bimbo who simply relays the instructions to Joe from Obama? The world, excluding the news media, wants to know. Will we find out? Will pigs fly? Will Joe quit sniffing little girls?

I am taking my time machine back to 1952 so that I can give Merrick Garland's father a brochure on the "Pleasures of Masturbation." It's hard to believe that he's only a year older than I am. He's just lied about so much in such a short time.

In Chicago, a Cook County Traffic Court judge removed Trump from the ballot. Just in case the Supreme Court hasn't decided yet, thanks for showing the world how this whole idea is so frigging stupid. This should push the vote on the court to 9-0. 

Democrats, when an average moron just isn't enough.

Joe Biden says that he doesn't have the authority to do anything at the border. But he had the authority to undo what Trump had done? When did that ever stop him? He is still forgiving student loans after the Supreme Court told him that he could not do that. Why the reluctance to deal with the border? Are the dead voters no longer enough to win?

That story about the Super Bowl parade shooting in Kansas City has fallen from the face of the earth. If it had been a bunch of old white guys shooting each other and killing or wounding bystanders, it would still be on the front page.

Why didn't all of the white people in Athens, Georgia riot after the death of Laken Riley? Did I miss the story about burning buildings at the University of Georgia? How many Walmarts and Dollar Generals were looted in Athens after her death? Did no one need a new iPhone or new shoes to soothe their pain upon hearing of her death? No, it's just another nail in the coffin of the celebration of multi-culturalism.

Many years ago, a guy I worked with at the Waffle House took a job with Hillcrest Foods. Hillcrest Foods owned the Waffle House franchises in Athens and also in Charlotte, NC. He was always bragging about life in the "Classic City". Robert, if you read this call me with an update on that "Classic City" crap. I am guessing that they call it "Classic City" because "Liberal Shithole" was too long for the license plates.

The statements by the leftist loon who poses as the mayor of Athens made me proud to be a right-wing extremist. According to him, this all started when Trump was President. Just once, I want to see a Democrat take responsibility when their policies explode in their faces. 

It's been four years and a bunch of trials, but no one has still answered this one question. Why was George Floyd yelling "I can't breathe!" while in the back seat of a police car by himself? Failure to release all of the autopsy information is not helping keep the skeptics quiet.

Neither of my sons has ever invited me to a business lunch with their friends nor had me call them during lunch so that their friends could talk to me. Despite this, I have never wished that they were more like Hunter Biden. By the way, what product or service were those foreigners buying from Hunter Biden? Let's end all of the bullshit and the tap dancing and ask Hunter to tell us what people were paying to get for their millions of dollars or yen invested.

Here's one that you can bet the house on. Unlike Joe Biden, NO ONE who knows me has ever put me on speakerphone. There's just nobody that stupid. Maybe I should call Hunter when he next testifies and see what happens? 

Hunter claims that he threw away a diamond that someone in China had given him as a gift. If you believe this, call 1-800-DUMBASS to buy the last lot in my Oklahoma Oceanfront property development.

The Biden family is such a pack of thieves that I am starting to miss the Clintons. 

Somewhere today, Nixon and Reagan are looking down at the White House and laughing their asses off. Eisenhower is having the biggest "I told you so" moment in forever.

Just a reminder that there is evidence that FDR's doctors used cocaine to treat some of his medical issues. Is it just a Democrat thing? But I still don't believe that bag of cocaine found at the White House last year was left from the Roosevelt Administration.

I saw a picture of George Bush sitting with Barack and Michelle Obama. They were all laughing. It must have been a Guys Night Out! Just Bush, Barry, and Big Mike.

Malia Obama is trying to start a career in Hollywood as a filmmaker. She's dropping the Obama surname so that she can make it on her own merit. If this were actually true, she would have changed her name BEFORE starting there and not sending out press releases about why she is changing her name. Does this mean that her sister is the only one person in that family left with their name at birth?  

I am not a devotee of "The View", but I saw the recent clip where Dr. Phil appeared on the show. I may be going out on a limb here, but I don't think that they will ever invite him back.

Why does the FBI's description of how they made arrests never agree with witness accounts and videos of the arrests? Why are they lying? More important than that, why does Merrick Garland not address this issue? 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home