Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The answer my friend

My discussion of Al "The Big Bore" Gore and his global warming crusade has caused a complete lack of e-mails in my direction. So I will head in a different direction.

Distinguished Chinese physician, Dr. Mmey,has embarked on a crusade to lower colon cancer rates among American men. He advocates that the rise in colon cancer is due to men holding farts in public, on dates, and in front of their wives. This causes an increase in methane gas and pressure in the colon. This causes an increase in the growth of cancers. So as they sang in the '60s, "The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind".

My wife assures me that colon cancer should be low on my list of worries.

In related news, GEICO Insurance is concerned that if this theory holds water, Truth in Advertising laws will force them to show the cavemen in their ads farting profusely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home