Saturday, March 17, 2007

Things that I'll never understand

1. Ted Kennedy- sacrificed a young lady's life to save his career and he's still a Senator. Can't Massachusetts do any better than Ted?

2. Rosie O'Donnell- I don't even know where to start.

3. American Idol tryouts- If they are really your friends, tell them that they suck BEFORE Simon does.

4. Donald Trump's Hair- I think that if I can comb the hair on my ass up and over my head, my head will look about like Donald's.

5. The Simpsons- never watched it, don't even want to. I can get my intelligence insulted at work, thanks.

6. FOX television- Conservative news packed around programming that is a celebration of mediocrity and the degradation of human beings.

7. Rap music- The "c" in rap is silent. Makes Fox programming look like the religious station.

8. Contemporary Slang- Phrases that I will never use- "Don't go there", "That's what I'm talking about", "I can feel you", "Get your snack on"

9. College Basketball and March Madness- It's just a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home