Random Moments, Memories, Moans and Mentions
My mother's ancestors settled in what is now Lancaster County, South Carolina in 1701. They immigrated to this country in 1696 and took a few years to work their way to what is now South Carolina. So, we have been here about 325 years. Sadly, it's still not long enough for me to have ever considered liking Lindsey Graham. Sorry, Lindsey!!
While I didn't care for Lindsey Graham, that's nothing compared to the total hatred that I have for Thom Tillis. Of course, Democrats are running their version of Thom Tillis as their candidate for the US Senate. Yes, I am talking about Roy Crapper. If there is a bigger piece of political shit than Roy Crapper, I can only hope that he lives in California.
Since the North Carolina Constitution (Article 3, Section 3) says that the LT. Governor is in charge when the governor travels out of state, Roy Cooper spent eight years as governor and never told the Lt. Governor that he was going to travel out of state. Why would a lawyer who had spent 16 years as the NC Attorney General not follow the NC Constitution? Extra credit if your answer is more than "He's a Democrat."
Democrats are using the casting couch at Clown College to come up with their candidates for this year. They replaced the oyster farming guy with the Nazi tattoo who hit on any female that breathed, with a guy who married his cousin. I guess that Maine Democrats are trying to win the West Virginia voters back.
Seattle Mayor Katie Wilson is the daughter of two evolutionary biologists. She is only 44 years old, but I think that it is time for her parents to admit that their secret evolutionary experiment has failed. Her parents still send her money to help support Wilson's only child. The good news is that this may mean that she hasn't picked up on the payoffs in politics thing, yet. She attended Oxford and dropped out six weeks before graduation. If only she had dropped out of the mayor's race?
Her grandfather was Sloan Wilson, the author of The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit. I can only assume that he was able to foresee the future of his family and was just working with a grainy picture of Katie.
Mayor Katie's husband is the "voluntarily unemployed" Scott Myers. His position is described as "activist". He is also described as a "home baker" and a "street musician". The average voter IQ is Seattle is obviously somewhere in the "below room temperature" range. Obviously, Seattle voters don't want to furnish an ID to vote because they can't spell "ID".
I want don't want voter IDs in Minnesota. I want voter IQ tests. I want to bring back literacy tests before they can vote. What law gave morons the vote? Just another reminder that democracy still needs work.
Here's a sign for the Dims that there is trouble ahead. James Carville, the Louisiana Loudmouth Lunatic, is talking trash about Democratic candidates. Somebody needs to tell Carville not to open any packages from Dr. Fauci.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home