Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's an Obama-centric world!!

A couple of weeks ago, Obama got upset by remarks made by President Bush in Israel about a U.S. senator's comments about Hitler. Apparently, anytime the President speaks about a U.S. senator, he is speaking about Obama. I'm not sure that "ego-centric" goes far enough to describe his condition. Bad news Barry, there have been other senators before you, there are 99 others currently holding the job, and rumors that others will hold the position in the future. I don't know about the President, but rest assured that I will mention you by name when talking shit about you! I'm eliminating the need for you and your lap dogs in the press to strain themselves linking every remark to attempts to slander you.

I can't believe this, but I find myself having to defend Hillary Clinton's recent remarks about the assassination of Robert Kennedy. Her remarks were promptly linked to Obama by the Obama-centric universe of reporters. How does mentioning that RFK was killed in June have anything to do with Obama?? If she had mentioned that George Wallace was shot in May, would that have been linked to Obama? John Kennedy was killed in November, will Obama find this fact enough to have the election moved to October or December??

Obama, it's all about you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home