Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Dear Diary, The FBI is on the case!

 Joe Biden's Secret Police, formerly the Federal Bureau of Investigation, has started searching homes of people associated with Project Veritas, in an attempt to find Ashley Biden's diary. Yes, her diary.

Ashley reported to the Justice Department in October of 2020  that her home had been burglarized and her diary and some other items stolen. The Justice Department opened a probe into this case at that time despite the fact that Ashley Biden is a private citizen.  In the last week, Biden's Secret Police have served subpoenas and performed searches on residences. For a diary??

Here's an excerpt about James O'Keefe of Project Veritas and his experience in this last week.

"In a letter to followers on his website, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe wrote: “I woke up to the news that the homes of Project Veritas journalists or ex-journalists were raided by FBI agents. It appears that the southern borough of New York is now targeting journalists who are targeting the alleged “crime” of doing their jobs lawfully and honestly. Or at least this journalist. “He added; “I had to think long before I made that statement. It’s a choice that only I can make. They don’t want me to defend myself and immediately tried to silence me. For this reason, the letter accompanying the summons of the grand jury that we have received contains the following wording: “The government hereby requests that you voluntarily refrain from disclosing the existence of the summons to third parties. Although you are under no obligation to comply with our request, we ask you not to disclose it in order to protect the confidentiality of the investigation and as disclosure of the existence of this investigation could affect and hinder the investigation."

So the Federal government has convened a grand jury to look into a missing diary?  The question that begs asking by someone in the alleged mainstream media is, "What's in that friggin diary?" The National File published what were claimed to be excerpts and they indicated a young lady who had experienced some kind of sexual harassment from an unnamed source or sources. 

The National File published this alleged excerpt. “Hypersexualized at a young age,” it says on the page. “Why is that? I was molested. I think so – I can’t remember the details, but I remember trauma – I remember not liking the (surname) house; I remember getting sexualized with (another woman); I remember having sex with friends at a young age; Showering with my father (probably not appropriate); to be turned on when I shouldn’t be. “

Think of that quote the next time you see Joe Biden with little girls. In the meantime, let's find out when the theft or loss of a diary became a federal crime. Why is a federal grand jury being convened about a missing diary? What's all of this costing taxpayers? Is there anyone out there who doesn't realize that Joe Biden is a liar and a degenerate? Why do the federal law enforcement agencies keep helping the Bidens, whether Joe is in or out of office?  Did Hunter's laptop have a copy of his sister's diary on it? 

Is this really Ashley Biden's diary? I agree with those who say that the FBI authenticated that it is her diary when they started looking for that diary. 

Memo to Ashley: If you don't want people to read it, don't write it!!

Dear Diary, 

I am so old that I remember when all we had to worry about was which intern was blowing Bill in the Oral Office.

Let's Go Brandon!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home