Thursday, September 30, 2021

Random remarks rarely written

 The Postal Service has implemented a "slowdown" in mail delivery. How will we notice?

Sign on a church in Greensboro reads "America: Offended by everything but sin."

One of my sons sent me a "meme" showing the crowd at the International Bridge in Del Rio, Texas. Caption was "Joe Biden's Biggest Rally". Joe forgot that he was supposed to be there.

Biden says that no one recommended that he keep a small garrison of troops in Afghanistan. All the generals say that they told him. You don't need the FBI to see that somebody is lying.

When we go to a restaurant to eat, the first thing that I do is see where the exits are located. You would think that before sending thousands of soldiers to Afghanistan over a twenty year period, someone would have an evacuation  strategy. You would be wrong. They had almost four extra months when Biden pushed the abandonment date to Sept. 11. Still no exit strategy. The last army guy not to plan an escape route was George Custer. Time  for generals to resign. 

In those horrible days when Trump was President last year, I could fill my truck with gas for between $50 and $60. Yesterday, it was $82. I want to meet the dumb Democrat SOB who keeps saying "A little inflation is good."

Getting ready to leave tomorrow for my high school class reunion in Tampa.  I don't dread this any more than the average colonoscopy. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home