Monday, October 25, 2021

Biden and Butthead? Brandon and Beavis?

 I never watched Beavis and Butthead, but in trying to find out why Biden was standing with his fists clenched during a town hall meeting led by liberal loon Anderson Cooper, I came across this image. I had to have one of my children explain Beavis and Butthead to me. WOW!!


Anyway, I doubt that Joe Biden knows any more about Beavis and Butthead than I do. So I started a search for other explanations for Biden's peculiar pose on national television.

When asked about this pose and whether it was plagiarizing Beavis and Butthead, Biden responded, "That will be addressed in the movie." An almost comatose MSNBC reporter came close to life  and said, "What movie?" Biden stared at the surly correspondent and said, "I am making a video autobiography. It will address all of these fabrications from the right about me plagiarizing and lying."  An NBC reporter, just in from his Communist Party meeting, shouted a question at Brandon. "What will be the name of the movie?" Stunned by two questions not previously approved, Biden replied swiftly, "C'mon man, Rocky 6."

An Australian news anchor said that Biden looked like he was "riding an imaginary pony".

Here in America, the explanations range from "looked like he lost his ski poles" to "Dr. Jill was probably watching and trying to remember if Joe was wearing a diaper". Many people thought that Biden looked "like he was holding in a shit".

Who proved that they were the biggest Communist in the room? Anderson Cooper. He watched Joe ride a pony, ski a long slope, hold back a shit, stumble over questions, and forget where he was. Not once, did Commie Cooper ask Joe a question about his behavior. Really? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home