Friday, October 08, 2021

Friday Night Smackdown

 "Let's Go Brandon!"

While in Florida last week for my high school class reunion, I visited a local Flea Market on Saturday morning. My tool sales have been pretty good at recent events so I decided to pick up a little inventory for my next event. So I helped another old guy's day get off to a good start and bought about 1200 sockets from him. I have already spent 12 hours this week sorting them.

I was going to write about my experience at the reunion, but my blood pressure meds don't seem to be working today.

If the polio vaccine had worked as well as current vaccines, we would still have hospitals filled with iron lungs.

How long before Sen. Kyrsten Sinema switches to Independent and caucuses with the Republicans in exchange for a committee chair position? 

I am not a big fan of Mitch McConnell, but every time that Merrick Garland opens his mouth, we should all thank God that Mitch didn't give Garland a confirmation hearing for the Supreme Court. 

Garland's son owns a company that sells leftist learning materials to school boards. Can Garland say "conflict of interest"?

Garland is a "moderate" like I am "calm".

If you are on the School Board and don't want to get criticized, resign. 

The Biden energy policy is simple. $5 gas.

I have already lived through "disco" once. Last Saturday, I survived another bout.

The CDC reports that 8,390 people have died after getting a COVID vaccine. The CDC believes that there is no correlation between these two actions. Readers who don't believe in coincidence are urged to comment.

A recent Gallup poll placed Biden's favorable ratings just above those of jock itch.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home