Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Dinner??

This morning I received an e-mail from my friend, Rick.

"The attached invitation not withstanding, the Fetching Mrs. Loman was wondering if there will be a candle lit, prime rib special at Gil's Military Surplus & More tomorrow evening?"

I hate to disappoint the Fetching Mrs. Loman, but there will be NO prime rib special at Gil's this year. If only she had inquired earlier, I might have been able to pull it off. There's still a better chance than there is of it happening at T&S.

I sent a copy of the Fetching Mrs. Loman's inquiry to a friend who responded, "Not room for many tables inside - later in year - Gil's Military Surplus and Outside Supper".   Maybe for Mother's Day, Vicki!!

I may have to go back into the restaurant business. Ken, who despite evidence to the contrary, continues to claim that he is my only friend, wants me to open a BB-Q place and gun store. We are going to call it Ribs and Rifles. I am leaning towards a breakfast and lunch place, Gil's Grill. We will see what happens. The investor line forms on the right.

So, if you are the fetching Mrs. Loman and you are reading this, maybe Valentine's Day next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home