Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dolly the Dog

Here's a short video of my wife's dog, Dolly. I "get" to take the dog out in the evening before going to bed. With summer and Daylight Savings Time, it is still light when we go outside. I don't have the patience with the dog that my wife has, so I don't walk her on the leash. I just tie her out and wait a few minutes. This gives me time to read or call a friend or Mom while I'm waiting on Dolly. One evening, I was talking to a friend and describing what the dog was doing while we spoke. My friend suggested that I needed to video Dumb Dolly in action. So the other day, I took this video as I tried to unhook her from the line to go back inside. Here it is!!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video reminds me of the liberal politicians. Running around in a big show yet producing nothing with their actions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home