Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 40

Today was Day 40 in my exercise program. I have managed to walk, run, jog, crawl, every day for the last 40 days. How's that working for you, Gilbert?? Thanks for asking, Dr. Phil.

It's working pretty well, Phil. My blood sugar level is down, my energy level is up, and my free time for thinking is helping me blog more often. What's the down side?? I get up several mornings a week at 3:15. That's 3:15 A.M. The hyperactivity may be worse or better, I'm not asking anyone. If you have an opinion on this, I don't want to know.

What's the best thing about exercising?? I weighed in yesterday at 195 pounds. While that may not be impressive to you, it's my lowest weight in 26 years. I peaked about ten years ago at 265 pounds. Yeah, that's a lot for a short guy. I wasn't fat, I was 6 inches too short. Having realized that I will never be six feet tall, it was time to lose weight.

Why tell people that I have lost weight? If you don't blow your own horn, someone else will use it as a spittoon. Besides that, I see people everyday who won't notice. My wife and sons haven't said anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home