Sunday, October 02, 2005

About time you updated this crap!!!

I spoke to someone today who actually reads this stuff. Don't laugh, there may be two who read it. Anyway, I had to explain that I have been a little busier than usual the last ten days and haven't had the time to type any entries. I have scratched out a few entries longhand, but my keyboarding skills are pretty weak and I haven't had the time needed to peck those out. In any case, cutting to the chase, I will post a few things over the next couple of days.

By the way, I turned 52 last week. Wasn't much of a turn, just a slow glide. I know that those of you who have seen me in person are thinking, " I thought he was older than that!". I will admit that I am one of the older looking 52 year olds. That is because I have been a restaurant manager for 31 years, which translates into 62 years in Human years. So I have actually lived 82 years. And for an 82 year old, I am in pretty good shape! Keep an eye out for updates. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home