Tuesday, January 30, 2024

DON'T ??

 What English language word do Iranians not understand? Joe Biden and Kameltoe Harris saying "Don't". Three US Army reservists from Georgia were killed by an Iranian-backed drone strike in Jordan this weekend. Two days later we have failed to respond to this attack. What is the purpose in spending trillions on defense if we do not defend ourselves? 

Don't waste your time telling me that they have to carefully decide on a reaction. If our military does not have a plan on what to do if attacked, we need to bring them all home. Do we really station soldiers and sailors around the world without a contingency plan to react to an attack? There have been more than 160 attacks since mid-October on American troops in the Middle East by Iran backed fighters. How many attacks do you absorb before striking back? What's the magic number? Is it 165, 200, or 225? 

The world is not the place it was when I grew up. Now, when I leave the house, I carry a knife, a boxcutter and a loaded gun. By now, you are thinking "boxcutter?" It's a habit. You are always cutting boxes open at a restaurant. I carried one for years, it's just a habit now. I like the flip open style; it gets people's attention quickly. It comes in pretty handy. If I am going to town, I carry a spare magazine for the aforementioned firearm. I carry my flip phone, but I don't use it to call home for permission to defend myself. Why don't our commanders on the ground in Jordan, Syria and Iraq have the same freedom to react to attacks? It is one thing to set parameters for what the local commanders can do. It's pure stupidity to prevent them from reacting.

Biden's actions in this case don't encourage me to believe his bullshit story about standing up to "Corn Pop". Maybe if we could just get the Iranians to hang out at a pool in Delaware? Joe could deal with them right after all of black kids rub his hairy legs.

Is the Biden administration too busy trying to jail Donald Trump or rig the next election to take action against these attacks? Is all of our military power tied up in the Ukraine? They won't close the border here, they won't defend our troops abroad, what the hell are the Dems doing? We need to vote these pussies and pantywaists out in November. We need to bring back some of that "toxic masculinity" stuff.

This is the same Iran to which Biden has released impounded funds. This is the same Iran for which Barack Obama filled a plane with gold and cash and dispatched it in the middle of the night.  What do the Iranians have on Democrats? I realize that with Obama it was that Muslim brotherhood stuff, but Biden claims to be a Catholic. I doubt that there are many Catholics in Iran or Syria. So, what is it?

In a completely unrelated situation, why hasn't the Pope excommunicated Biden for supporting abortion? If killing babies won't get you thrown out of a church, what will?

As long as I am on this tangent, I hate the new language that liberals speak. Dems don't speak of "abortion". The new terms are "reproductive freedom" or "reproductive rights". None of those rights apply to that child you are carrying. Abortion clinics don't "kill babies", they "terminate pregnancies".  Having your child's sex organs mutilated and removed is "Gender affirming care". All of this is "male bovine waste".

 Why do libs make the "my body, my choice" argument about abortion, but then claim that everyone must take a shot that doesn't work or killed thousands? Pardon me. the CDC didn't report that anyone was killed by the COVID shots. They called death after a shot an "adverse reaction". 

In that last sentence is the answer to my question about reacting to Iran's actions. We just let the Iranians die in an "adverse reaction" to bombing. We didn't kill them; it was an adverse reaction to bombs falling among them.

Time to go take a breath!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home