Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday Tales, Taunts, and Topics

 Nancy Pelosi has endorsed Charlie Crist in his race for the Governor of Florida. No word yet from Chuck the Schmuck Schumer on a possible endorsement.  I guess that AOC and the other Squad members will follow suit soon. Just go ahead and drop out, Charlie. 

Many years ago, some Democratic staffer called the restaurant and talked to my assistant manager. He wanted to know if they could make a campaign bus stop at the restaurant so that people could shake hands and meet with their Senatorial candidate. The dim Dem told my assistant that he had been told the manager and the owner were both staunch Democrats and would welcome the chance to help. The assistant told him that his information could not be any more wrong. He suggested that someone was playing a trick on the Dems. The guy then asked if he thought it would be okay to have them stop anyway. My assistant responded by telling him that I would probably have the bus towed away. We never saw the bus.

Saturday, my wife and I attended an area meeting of a national tool collecting club to which I belong. She said that she panicked for a moment when I got up to get a donut and she lost me in the crowd of old guys in plaid shirts. While there, I bought a couple of tools that I have never seen before. WOW!! Unusual tools and donuts!

Liberals are outraged that Florida has removed some math books due to alleged CRT content. Of course, these are the same loons who claim that math is "racist".  "How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways." At least I can count.

Advertising works by repeating the same message until you believe it. Shoot your television and block Facebook and Twitter from your computer. 

I am taking a load of scrap metal to Foss Recycling tomorrow. When I get back home with that $50, I am calling a broker and buying CNN.

Why didn't I say that I was buying CNN +? First, I don't even know what it is. Second, I don't think that it would take the whole $50.

I ate at a Waffle House in Concord a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned to the waitress that I had worked for the Waffle House long ago. She asked, "How long ago?"  I told her that I had worked with several of the people in the pictures of the old days at the Waffle House that were up on the wall. I pointed out one picture and told her, "That guy's name is Larry. I worked for him." She asked, "What did he do?" I told her, "He was an asshole." She laughed and said, "What does he do now?" I told her, "I am sure that he's still an asshole." She laughed and walked away to tell another waitress about the pictures. Sorry, Larry. I could not tell a lie.

The left wants to teach children that there are 57 genders. Their problem is that most kids can't count that high and can't grasp how many 57 actually is. They should stick with two genders until they get rid of the racist and sexist math. 

If Elon Musk is allowed to buy Twitter, the world will end in five years. Musk is faster than climate change. Pass it on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home