Thursday, April 21, 2022

Random Thought Thursday

 "Space Case" Kamala said that space causes us to "ask questions". Here's mine. What kind of idiots voted for a team consisting of an old leftist with dementia and a woman with acres of empty space between her ears? Who's writing this swill for her?  Kamala, call me!!

Jimmie Walker and his "dyn-o-mite" slogan were funny back in the 1970's, but I have caught my limit on that schtick in his Medicare commercials.   

Television commercials used to be better than many of the television shows. Now they are about as entertaining as the average social disease. Clap if you thought that was funny.

On Fox Network's "America's Newsroom" this morning, Black Lives Matter of Greater New York co-founder Hawk Newsome, called New York City mayor Eric Adams, a "coon". Liberals apparently are awed by the sheer eloquence of Mr. Newsome as I can find no negative comments about his remark. The "race hustlers" are in fact, the real racists.

If you didn't catch Sleepy Joe's answer to a reporter's question this morning about Title 42, look it up. The video makes it clear that Biden's cognitive decline is not a theory from Fox to shorten his term. His comments about the mask court ruling mixed with the border issue are "revealing". They are "revealing" that he is totally confused. I can't wait for his "scientists to conclude that we need Title 42".  

The best comment about this debacle was, "It was the reporter's fault. They misread the question that the White House staff had given them to read."

I saw an article about some company dropping a podcast series from Barry Obama. I keep hearing people rave about podcasts. Aren't podcasts just a radio show on a computer?

I actually believe that there is an excellent chance for Obama to have a great podcast series. He needs to talk about how he came to Earth on a UFO and just showed up at Harvard one day. That would explain why no one on the planet knew him when he was a child. That would also be a good way to explain Michelle. However, she obviously came on a bigger, sturdier, more manly UFO.

I see ads about products that will work on "all of your devices". I have tried lots of things, but I still can't get a good signal on my favorite table saw. Isn't that a device?

I am sick of seeing commercials for "manscaping". Thanks, but one bald spot is my limit. Not to mention that I cut my face regularly when I shave. There are some places that I don't want to stick a Band-Aid. 

As long as I am on this tirade about what I am tired of, this thought. I am tired of lawyers and insurance companies running commercials telling people that they can help them get what "they deserve". Do any of those folks "deserve" a job?

CNN+ announced that they are shutting down after three weeks of operation. They had to make that announcement so that the three people watching would not think that there was just something wrong with their television sets. 






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home