Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I Love Stupid People Ver 1.26

 To paraphrase "Whispering Bill" Anderson, God must love stupid people, he made so many of them. Here are a few that I have encountered lately.

One day at a flea market during a mask mandate, a neighboring vendor came over and asked if he could borrow my box cutter. I handed it to him. He took off his mask and cut an "X" into the mask. He put the mask back on and put a cigarette through the X into his mouth. He lit up the cigarette and laughed. Then he said, "This way I don't have to take off my mask to smoke."  Rebellious, crazy, or just stupid? I am just not sure on this one.

Here's a common one, people driving down the road by themselves in the car and wearing a mask. I have said it before, this is the kind of person who uses a condom when masturbating.

I interviewed a guy who was 45 minutes late for a 2:00 PM interview appointment. Asked him if he could be at work at 6:00 AM. He said, "I am never late." Yeah, it kind of spiraled downhill from there. I didn't hire him.

People who smoke in their cars but hold the cigarette outside the window when they aren't inhaling. Yeah, it's okay to put smoke in my lungs, but I don't want it in the car.

At some shows I put out a "Free Stuff" box. I also put a sign on it that reads "Limit one item per person per lifetime". Several people a day ask, "Can I have more than one of these?" If you guessed that my answer contains profanity, you are correct.

At a location this week, I put up a "Now Hiring" banner that was eight feet long and three feet high. As I was putting the last tiedown on it, a guy walked up and asked, "Are you taking applications now?" I just nodded and pointed at the building entrance. WOW!! Maybe I really will mellow with age.

Joe Biden calling the Fox reporter he referred to as a "stupid son of a bitch" and telling him, "It wasn't anything personal".  Really?  What would have been personal?

Optical Department at Wal-Mart? I walked in and the lady asked, "Are you here to get some new glasses?" Me, "No, I am looking for a pair of cargo pants in a 40 waist."






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home