Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Sarcasm

Why do we keep sending foreign aid to Mexico?? If we want to keep doing this, we need to subtract whatever we spend on illegal immigrants from the amount we send. Also, let's subtract the money that people here transmit to their families in Mexico.

How bad are things in France??  On Thursday, I had 125 page views on this blog from France. Are things so bad in France that someone there gets up in the morning and says, "I wonder what Gilbert is thinking this morning?"

Thanks to Jim Hickmon who threatened to sue me several years ago. I wrote a post about it and that post has become my "most read" post. If only I had linked that post to some advertising program??

Why is there an Alt Right but not an Alt Left??

In Portland, Oregon protesters who blockaded an ICE office put a fence around their encampment. Isn't that exactly the concept that they were protesting??

Just in case you don't believe that leftist protesters are stupid, this example.  I saw a video of Candace Owens being heckled by a group shouting "Fuck white supremacists!"  Just for the record, Candace Owens is black.

Miracles still happen!! The other day, I heard Lindsey Graham say a couple of things with which I agreed. I too, am stunned.

A few weeks ago, I read the book, Enemy at the Gates. It was about the Battle of Stalingrad. There is a movie of the same name which is based on about 4 pages of the book. I liked the book better!

Governor Roy Cooper has filed suit to prevent us from voting on two constitutional amendments that he claims are unconstitutional. How can an amendment to the constitution be unconstitutional as that is how the constitution is changed?? Why not just wait and let folks vote? You might not even need to file suit.

If you believe in letting anyone into this country, take the locks off of your doors. Hell, take the doors off of your house!! Why are you trying to keep people out of your house?? Share it all!!

Want to watch a major business commit suicide?? Turn on an NFL game. If you don't have the balls to make your employees follow rules, go ahead and quit while you are ahead. I would rather watch pigs make pork than watch a millionaire take a knee during the National Anthem.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home