Saturday, March 03, 2012

Sex on Saturday??

I received an e-mail from a friend earlier today about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Law School student labeled as a "slut" and a "prostitute" by entertainer(?) Rush Limbaugh. The e-mail and my response are below.

The female law student who thinks we should furnish her birth control.

$3,000+ per year
If condoms were $3.00 EACH
That would be 1,000 condoms
Which would be almost 3 condoms per day!!!!!
When does she study????
I checked on line – condoms cost $3.99 per PACKAGE……(that changes above statistics, doesn’t it?)

My response:
Just remember that you started this discussion. HA!!

Condoms are much less than $3 each. They are 75 cents or a dollar in restroom vending machines. They are much less at Wal-Mart or Walgreen’s. I checked online at Amazon, the average latex condom costs between 20 and 30 cents. They also had them available by the case, saving more money. Besides all of that, most colleges and universities are giving condoms away. If not, almost ALL health departments are giving them away.

If condoms are her chosen method of birth control, why is she having to provide them? Surely the man or men in her life furnish their own condoms. My personal experience in this area is extremely limited, but I can assure you that I never asked a woman if they had brought a condom with them. I grew up learning to open doors, pull out chairs and carry things for women. I would have died before I would have asked a woman for a condom.

You can’t have sex 1000 times a year and go to school. When I was that age, I couldn’t get a girl to talk to me three times a day, much less have sex. If she’s having sex three times a day, the Democrats are lucky that she didn’t have to stop during the hearing for some.

Birth control pills aren’t $3000 a year. That’s $250 a month. Health department? Free.

Her problem is that she attends Georgetown Law School, a school operated by the Jesuits. This is an attempt by the Democrats to keep alive the notion that we must compel religious institutions to violate their own beliefs and furnish birth control. Only Limbaugh with his enormous ego and bigger mouth, has turned this girl’s sex life into a national news story. A guy who went deaf due to a drug habit should be reluctant to criticize some young girl’s sex habit.

Why doesn’t Limbaugh pull his foot out of his mouth and simply present the facts?? He has changed the scene from one where she and the Demoncrats are distorting the facts to one where he is calling her names. Bad move!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home