Thursday, September 17, 2009

Etc.

Obama talked to school children the other day. Brings back memories of how they started the Hitler Youth.

Nancy Pelosi. Mom always told me that if I couldn't say something nice, don't say anything. For the second time in my life, I am taking her advice.

I saw a new America Samoa quarter the other day. These quarters are part of the "Statehood Series Quarters". Either I don't understand "quarters" or the folks at the U.S. Mint don't understand "Statehood". They have also produced quarters honoring Guam, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia. Avoid the DC quarters. Put one into your pocket and it steals the other quarters. Since the Mint is honoring all of the US possessions, I can't wait for the Guantanamo Bay quarters. Will their be an Iraq quarter?

Somebody call Jimmy Carter's doctor and tell him to up the dosage. According to the peanut man, if you accuse Obama of lying, you are a racist.

Just for the record, I am not related to Joe Wilson, Congressman from South Carolina. Unlike Joe, I would have never apologized. Did Obama apologize for lying to the nation?

I am applying for the position of Honesty Czar in the Obama administration. At my first interview, I was asked what "honesty" meant. I responded with the classic D.C. answer, "What do you want it to mean?" No word from the White House yet on my job.

Remember, Obama only promised to pull our troops out of Iraq. He forgot to mention that they would be leaving Iraq for Afghanistan. We are giving up protecting our oil supply to protect our drug supply.

I watched about 15 minutes of Nacy Grace on CNN last night. I assume that this explains the nausea and diarrhea today. I am not sure that the "C" word is adequate for Nancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home