Friday, October 04, 2024

First Friday Free Shots

 I watched a few more highlights(?) of the Vance-Walz debate this morning. I can't remember the last time that I felt pity for a Democrat before today. 

Vance should have come out on stage with tampons in his nose as I suggested. I can only assume that he doesn't read this blog. I am not a fan of facial hair, which may explain some of my reluctance about Vance. But I became a Vance fan right after he verbally bitch-slapped the two leftist broads from CBS, the Communist Broadcasting System. Walz actually looked more like my kind of candidate as he was older, balding, with white hair and had cartoon reflexes in his facial gestures. 

I wrote about it earlier but why did Walz keep writing notes? Maybe he just had some kind of scorecard there and kept checking things off every time that Vance scored a hit.

I don't understand politicians, if in fact that is even possible. Why does Walz keep talking about how many times he has gone to China? Was he some kind of Mormon missionary before he took up politics? Is he imitating Mitt Romney? Does he have any good recipes after that many trips? I just don't believe that talking about how many times that you have visited the country that is our most dangerous adversary is a good idea if you are running for national office. 

Let me tell you about the point in the "debate" where my head exploded, and I lost the last bits of pity that I had for Walz. Walz was talking about "free speech" and used the line that I hate most. He said, "You can't yell fire in a crowded theater." He also mentioned that this was the standard set by Supreme Court.

Allow me to share a couple of thoughts on this. First, post COVID I think that you would struggle to find a crowded theater, as they are closing everywhere.  Second, what would you yell if a fire broke out in a crowded theater? I would think that yelling "Biden is about to speak" would empty the theater. But people might have trouble running while laughing. If you can't yell "Fire" when there is a fire, when or where can you yell it?

What does all of that "Yell fire" crap actually mean? It means that our nation and the world are on fire. We have been invaded by millions of illegal immigrants, there are at least two wars going on in which we are involved, and China is trying to bring back the glory days of China. Their first step, which was getting us addicted to buying cheap shit, seems to have worked. 

Democrats want to banish any kind of free expression which they oppose. Anything they don't like is "misinformation" or "disinformation". The First Amendment is the only thing standing between American freedom and rule by morons or "Democrats" as they call themselves. Is there any group more opposed to "Democracy" than Democrats?

I saw that Walz is going to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. There's a hard-hitting news show! Democratic women go to "The View" and "Oprah" and Democratic men go to Kimmel. 

Are Harris and Walz ever going to do anything that would pass for an actual press conference? The situation is so grim for the country now that Biden actually took a question yesterday while Air Force One revved the engines. He still didn't give a coherent answer.

If the Republicans keep the House, they need to impeach Judge Slutkan on a charge of election interference. 

We found out that FEMA has blown all of their funding on shipping illegal aliens around the country and putting them up at expensive hotels. People sneaking into the country are eligible for more help than citizens who had their homes destroyed by a hurricane. 

NC Governor Roy Cooper went to New York on September 25 for the NY Times Climate Forward conference. That was less than 48 hours before Helene slammed into North Carolina. This rivals his visit to Tampa in 2020 just before the COVID thing blew up. Memo to Roy: You were elected to be governor of this state. Focus on North Carolina, not your political and fundraising aspirations. I was going to write "goals", but Kameltoe likes "aspirations".

I actually heard some liberal schmuck on television the other day talk about Kameltoe and her pushing the "politics of joy". My wife gets upset if I shoot at the television. I just threw away the batteries from the remote instead. 

It's getting close to Christmas. I just heard Robert Earle Keane sing "Merry Christmas to the Family". If you haven't heard this, get thee to You Tube. When the part of the song about "a box of tampons" comes up, they need to insert Tampon Tim's picture into the video.

Last, but certainly not least, Happy Birthday to my son Walter and his bride Brittany. They share a birthday today. I think that Walter is a few hours older. Happy Birthday!!!

Make America Great Again!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home