Thursday, November 02, 2023

Mid-Week Wit and Wisdom

 From the "Who Cares?" Department, I just read that the Texas Rangers won the World Series. The Boys of November?

I received a comment asking why I refer to Judge Chutkan as Judge "Slutkan". I do this because she is a political whore working with her friends at the alleged Department of Justice to make being a conservative a crime. The government is prosecuting people for being conservatives. The communists in government and their ass-licking friends in the mainstream media are trying to destroy any opposition to their leftist movement. This is not unlike the actions of Communists in Russia. Read a history book written before 1960 for a better understanding.

I am sorting through mountains of "stuff" in a storage building to reduce my "footprint" that I leave behind when I pass to the great sarcasm center in the sky. I have cleaned up behind enough other people who have previously passed that I don't want to leave this chore with my wife and sons. No, I am not sick and dying. I am just preparing for the inevitable. It's actually somewhat enlightening. It has prompted the return of a great many enjoyable memories. Yesterday, I found a little paperback book from 1969 titled "The Wit and Humor of Richard Nixon". Yes, I too was surprised by the title.  

From the Nixon volume, "Much as we like lower taxes and higher living standards, it won't make any difference if we are not here to enjoy them." December 1957

Also from Nixon, "All the prophets of doom are all out after us, I see. (Newspaper Columnists) say that the Party is doomed if Goldwater gets the nomination. Why do they care about who gets the nomination? They wouldn't vote for any Republican." June 1964

Last RN quote, "I'm a dropout from the Electoral College. I flunked debating." 1961

On the news last night was a story about another payment from James Biden to Joe Biden. This one was for smaller change. It was only $40 thousand. It was marked as a loan repayment. Biden supporters and their media moron minions claim that these payments are only a case of one brother helping another. This controversy can be easily settled by the Bidens releasing copies of the checks where Joe actually loaned him the money. I will wait for the copies.

I never write a check when loaning my brother money, either. Why would I write a check for $5? 

I once had an employee ask if he could borrow $20. I pulled out my wallet and asked, "Do you have change for a hundred?" When he replied that he did, I told him "Then you don't need $20". 

When I was a senior in high school, the state of Florida required that every high school senior take a class called PAD, Problems of American Democracy. I can find no evidence that class is still being taught or required. There was a three-week unit in that class called "Americanism versus Communism". Why did we stop teaching people about the difference? At least, there used to be a difference.

Why does every moron testifying before Congress start their answer to a question with "Thank you for the question, Senator (or Congressman)". Do they really have to think about an answer or are they just trying to run out the clock?

Kameltoe Harris tried to ease the fears of many Americans liberals when she appeared on 60 Minutes and told the world that "Joe Biden is very much alive".  I don't recall the reporter asking her if Biden was alive. That may be the start of the Democrats' next campaign poster. " Wanted: Joe Biden. Dead or Alive"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home