Tuesday, August 29, 2023

MSN and other liars

 I am not saying that MSN is distorting the facts, but they are trying. I was reading an article the day after the alleged "debate" and at the bottom of the story was one of those polls they want you to take. Here is the poll as it appeared:

Who won the first Republican presidential debate without former President Trump on stage?

Nikki Haley

Mike Pence

Tim Scott

Asa Hutchinson

Chris Christie

Other

Notice that they only listed five of the eight candidates. They failed to list Doug Burgum who is probably in last place. They also failed to list the two widely accepted frontrunners, DeSantis and Ramaswamy. I guess that by manipulating the question, you eliminate the need to manipulate the data you gather. So, this is how the media works. Thanks to MSN for demonstrating it so clearly.

I saw a clip of Schmuck Todd on NBC asking Bernie Sanders about Biden's age. He asked a guy older than Biden if age was a problem. Was Diane Feinstein not available for a coherent comment? 

Biden wants Congress to "Make Pharmaceutical Companies Rich Again" with a new COVID vaccine. He actually said, "This one will work". He will recommend that every American get the shot. Let me be kind, Joe. Take your recommendation and cram it up your ass. 

Biden and the CDC are professional con men. They are like the guy begging on the corner. If you will just give him another couple of bucks, this will be the day he finds a job. If we can just make Fauci rich again, we can all be healed. I would take my chances with a phony faith healer in a traveling tent show before I would get the new vaccine. 

What kind of cut are Hunter and Sleepy Joe going to get out of the vaccine? Is it a flat rate or do they get paid by the number of suckers they convince to get the shot?? Is Uncle Frank Biden getting a piece of the action? Do the grandkids get a piece? How is the Biden syndicate handling this? Inquiring minds want to know!

I didn't get the old vaccine. Why not? First, the CDC listed the several thousand Americans who died after getting the vaccine as experiencing an "adverse reaction". A rash is an "adverse reaction", death is pretty final. Second, I had COVID before it was all the rage. After recovering, I resumed interacting with other humans. I had natural immunity from both the disease and being exposed to other people. Unlike many of those who got the vaccine, I didn't get COVID again, much less multiple times.

I would rather hang out at a flea market or yard sale and take a chance on being exposed to COVID than sit in the living room wearing a gas mask, watching Fauci on television and waiting to die from the vaccine.

This time we have Mandy Cohen running the CDC. She was piloting the scam in 2020 here in North Carolina. Can the government not hire a doctor who has actually practiced medicine for a number of years? Can a supply clerk stay in the military long enough to chair the Joint Chiefs?

So, what's my final answer to a vaccine shot?   Thirty years ago, I worked at Casa Gallardo with a guy named Roger Jacobs. I don't remember enough about Roger to pick him out of a lineup, but I recall one thing vividly. What I do recall is Roger's response to really stupid questions. Here's an example: An employee asks Roger if he can have Friday night off. Roger responds, " Not just no! Not just no way! But no fucking way, Baby!!" Shall I transmit this to Crooked Joe?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home