Friday, April 28, 2023

Free Shot Friday Ver 4.28

 An article in the "news" claims that the accident rate for black pedestrians is twice that of white pedestrians.  They want us to restrict motor vehicles on roads in black neighborhoods. Here's a thought! Let's teach black pedestrians to follow rules about walking in traffic. 

 The first rule is to walk on the sidewalk if available.  The second rule is that if you have to walk in the road, walk facing traffic. The third rule is to wear light colored clothing. Almost every time that I drive down my road at night, there are people (some white, some black) in dark clothes walking in the street. We don't have sidewalks or streetlights. When I was a kid, we learned how to walk on the road in school. Can we suspend the study of the glory of gay sex long enough to teach kids how to walk down a road? I realize that may not be as important as lessons on 56 genders, but let's give it a shot.

We also need to teach drivers how to avoid pedestrians. Given the high percentage of drivers who violate the speed limit habitually, that may be a lost cause. Teaching pedestrians to stay completely off the road may work better.

Some other idiot chimed in on this article claiming that we need to ban vehicle traffic in cities like some city in Finland does. They failed to mention that only one (1) per cent of the Finnish population is of African descent. 

Liberals think that we will all live longer if we just stay home, watch television, chat on Tik Tok and cash those government checks. Of course, they haven't figured out what will happen when the "rich" all move to the tax-free Bahamas.

I wear a reflective vest when I go out to walk while making sure that I walk facing traffic. I also carry a flashlight and a handgun. Plan to live!! 

I don't know if they still do, but the South Carolina Highway Patrol used to give out warning tickets for walking on the wrong side of the road. At one point, they were giving out about 50,000 of them a year. I don't think that it is a racist thing. My brother and I got warning tickets on Liberty Street in York, SC in 1964. I am pretty sure that we were both white at the time. I have walked on the correct side of the road since then.

Karine Jean-Pierre continues to be the most inept White House Press Secretary in history. In a class on effective listening that I attended many years ago I learned that you should ignore the tone and the volume and concentrate on the facts. Karine is simply not putting out any facts. There's no data coming from her that is comprehensible. Can the clown!

About 12 years ago, I listened to Alex McFarland at a Wednesday evening church service talk about the Homosexual Agenda. On my way home, I thought that Alex may have been a little overboard on his comments. Within a year, I realized that he was absolutely right. Every day that I read some news about what is going on in the United States today, I realize that he was right on target. Alex McFarland is an evangelist, has written a bunch of books (some of which I have read), has a website, a radio show, a podcast and lots of other things. You are on the computer now, look him up if you are interested.

This whole "gender identity" thing is overblown by the United States and Western European nations. This song isn't playing in a lot of other countries. This is probably why the US State Department spent $20,000 in US tax dollars putting on a drag queen show in Venezuela. What's the life expectancy of a drag queen in Saudi Arabia or Iraq? 

What happened to Sam Fried and his practice of "effective altruism"? He gave millions of dollars to politicians, primarily Democrats, that he had stolen from greedy investors. It was effective for a little while. At least they caught him before he could fund Biden's 2024 campaign.

His company was a Major League Baseball sponsor. The umpires had his FTX logo on their uniforms. I am still trying to picture some baseball fan watching a game and seeing the logo. Did they look up FTX and think, "I gotta get me some of that crypto currency"?   Heard anything about MLB setting a fund to help FTX investors who lost their shirts?

Evidently, Sam had never read about Ray Kroc and McDonalds. Ray used to say, "This business is for the needy, not the greedy." 

Sam Fried stole billions of dollars, so now he is under house arrest at his parents' home while he waits for a trial. Meanwhile, January 6 suspects are rotting in the DC jail waiting for trial more than two years later. Sam's trial will almost certainly wait until after the 2024 election cycle. We don't want that list of politicians Sam funded in the news at election time.

Sam robbed people with a computer, yet no Democrat wants to limit the sale of computers. Why do you need a high-powered computer anyway? Why does anyone need more than one computer? Doesn't high speed Internet just contribute to crime issues? The Constitution doesn't mention your right to a computer. Maybe we need to raise the age for buying computers. How about a seven-day waiting period on the purchase of a laptop?

I will be at the Liberty Antiques Festival this week selling my incredible assortment of unusual wares. Mention that you read this and get absolutely nothing for your efforts.

That's all!! This is why I call this blog Random Moments of Lunacy. Just in case you were wondering.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home