Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Dr. Satan, your tag is expired

I was at the Dollar Tree this morning. They had four or five people stocking the shelves and boxes were everywhere. It looked a little like London after the bombing in the Battle of Britain. Only lower priced.

Fire Fauci!! Only because sewing his lips together would require someone to violate social distancing.

In a moment of stupidity I watched 10 minutes of the PBS News Hour this evening. I found myself longing for MSNBC and their conservative approach..

I visited the Rural King in Ridgeway, Virginia today. It is in an old K Mart store. If you haven't been in there, it is like a Tractor Supply store on steroids. They also have guns and ammo. If you are looking for ammo for your AR-15, they have a barrel of around 13,000 rounds for sale.

At the Rural King, they sell a variety of unusual soft drinks. They have bottles of Canada Dry Ginger Ale made with real sugar. They only had two left. I am looking forward to one after mowing the grass tomorrow. It is chilling in the refrigerator as I hunt and peck.

They are repaving US 158 near my home. I have to take the long way anywhere to avoid the construction zone. I heard that Lee Harvey Oswald got caught in a construction zone on his way to work at the Texas Book Depository.

We live in a country where people rant that they would never eat at a buffet because it is so dangerous. Then they drive at 90 MMPH on a crowded highway in rush hour traffic. I guess that it is the slow death with the food poisoning that scares them.

In North Carolina, we have a doctor in charge of the Department of Health and Human Services. She hasn't actually been practicing medicine, her job history is political positions. I doubt that she is licensed to practice in this state. In the field of health inspections, the sanitarian who inspects restaurants, grocery stores, pools, and septic tanks must be registered and work in this field to remain registered. If they leave the job and return after a set period, they go through a recertification and retraining process. Do we do this with those at the top?? Who goes to medical school to be a policy wonk??

If my goal for this year had been to get an answer for my question, "How stupid can anyone be?". I can call it December already. I am flooded with winning entries.

I was in formerly bustling, Bassett, Virginia this morning to pick up some items that I had purchased in an online auction. What was the best thing that I bought? Thanks for asking. I purchased a lot that contained two older Virginia license plates. One was a 1972 and the other was last used in 1988 according to the sticker. Most states stopped making plates with the year on them in the late 1970's. The 1988 plate is pictured below. The number is PHD 666. Yes, I have Dr. Satan's license plate. Coming to a flea market or car show near you soon!! WOW!! I just noticed that it expired in October. Of course, it expired on Halloween!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home