Saturday, June 04, 2016

Open Letter to Richard Dreyfuss

Open letter to Richard Dreyfuss:

Dear Richard,

I see that Sunday on Twitter, you wrote,
"The saddest people aren't Donald Trump's supporters. They're really struggling. It's Donald Trump's celebrity supporters who are whores,"

Here's a little wisdom from the real world , Richard....
I liked your performance in "American Graffiti". On our first real date, my wife and I saw you and Marsha Mason in "The Goodbye Girl." Great movie.
Having said that, I disagree with your claim that Trump supporters are "struggling". I am also sure that some in your community object to being called "whores". 


Let me break it down for you, Rich. I don't give a rat's ass what some whiney-assed entertainer says about the issues facing our nation. Actors spend their careers pretending to be someone else. I would consider your grasp on reality to be tenuous, at best. There is nothing in your acting experiences that gives you any knowledge of our national situation that is any more meaningful than my humble "struggling" opinion.


If you want to stop belittling me and have a meaningful conversation, call me. If not, please shut up.
Thanks,
Gilbert Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home