Friday, October 09, 2015

This just in!!

I just saw a commercial for a roofing company which has a "one year is the same as cash" offer. I have a new 2016 calendar that I can trade for a new storage building roof.

My first week of retirement and my weight is headed down as the lack of access to breakfast biscuits and fried chicken is helping.

Last week an employee told me that they had read on Facebook that Chic-Fil-A was going to start opening on Sunday. I told them that if Chic-Fil-A was going to do that, it would be front page news. I also asked them if they believed everything that they read on Facebook. I feel an "I love stupid people" post coming soon.

Another shooting at a university today. Once again, we have proof that criminals are people who don't obey the law. "Gun free zones" are target ranges for psychopaths.

Obama is considering "Executive Action" to regulate gun dealers who sell a lot of guns. Somebody needs to sit that arrogant son of a bitch down and force him to read the Constitution.

In Greensboro today, a young man who is charged with committing 19 crimes in 93 minutes, including five carjackings and several assaults, had an appearance in court. He asked the judge to place him under house arrest in his mother's custody. He claims that he needs her to help him recover from the injuries incurred when he was shot by police to end his little spree. Apparently the judge was not impressed. He left him in jail and raised his bond to 2 million dollars.

Hillary has sent a copy of her book about her Secretary of State days to all 14 Republican candidates. She suggested that they form a book club and read and discuss her book. Probably full of all those great stories about landing in foreign nations under sniper fire. I don't know how she knows what's going on overseas, she didn't know what was going on with Bill and Monica in the Oval Office and she lived upstairs there.

Ben Carson's campaign made a video of how they used Hillary's book and they have posted it online. Note: I didn't see any of them reading it.

Hillary should be glad that she didn't send me a book. That reminds me of the old story about someone who wrote a note to the writer of a  bad review. "I am sitting in the smallest room in my house. I have your review in front of me. Soon it will be behind me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home