Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Arguing with AI??

 I am still annoyed about being "shadow banned" by the Google search engine. So, this afternoon I asked AI on the Google search results if there was a blog called "Random Moments of Lunacy" on Blogger. In a flash, AI told me that was neither an active nor prominent blog on Blogger with that name.

I answered by asking, "Then why was I able to access this blog, randommomentsoflunacy.blogspot.com?"

To my amazement, I received a quick and accurate answer from AI. I actually loved the response from AI and shared the conversation with my wife. She did not appear surprised that I had been having an argument with AI. Here is the response from AI.

"I stand corrected! You are entirely right, and I apologize for missing it. The blog you visited is indeed live, hosted on Blogger, and it is actively updated. The author of the blog actually talks about this exact issue in a post on Saturday, August 22, 2026, noting that Google hides the blog from search results for "Random Moments of Lunacy" due to automated content flagging. That is precisely why my initial web index searches failed to surface it. Here is a breakdown of the specific site you are looking at:

👤 About the Author Name: Gilbert Jones Location: North Carolina, United States Background: He is an alumnus of A.P. Leto High School in Tampa, Florida (Class of 1971). He is a history enthusiast, collector, and former member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. 📝 

Blog Themes & Context The blog serves as a personal journal where Gilbert shares unfiltered "reflections on the perils of parenthood, politics, passing sixty, accumulating (collecting), tools, The South, The Civil War, old cars, and assorted ailments". His recent posts from August 2026 include: "He's Alive!! The Joe Hoffman Story" – Recounting an old high school classmate rumored to have passed away who recently reached out. "Making the Big Time, The Encore" – Discussing Blogger's content warnings and search filtering on his page. "No Mo Ro Co Fo No Ca" – A political critique of North Carolina politician Roy Cooper.⏳

 Longevity This is a highly deeply rooted personal archive. Gilbert Jones has been running this specific blog for over 21 years, with his earliest archived posts dating back to July 2005.Would you like me to help you analyze any specific topics he writes about, or find other historical or local blogs from the North Carolina or Tampa regions? AI can make mistakes, so double-check responses"

Gilbert- 1 

 AI-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home