Monday, April 08, 2024

Mad Monday Moments of Minutiae

 I spent the last six days on the road and in Georgia for the Spring Auto Swap Meet and Car Corral at historic Spence Field. I pass on these stray thoughts that gathered dust in my mind the last several days.

According to braindead public officials, if you boo Donald Trump, it is because he is a bigot. If you boo Letitia James, it is because you are a bigot.

If you were a Trump aide and ignore a Congressional subpoena, you go to jail. If you are a Biden aide and ignore a Congressional subpoena, you get defended by a group falsely named the Department of Justice.

If you are a son of Donald Trump, Judge Enmoron fines you millions of dollars for running your father's business. If you are a son of Joe Biden, running his China outreach business, the IRS doesn't even try to collect taxes on what you earned.

I can't remember the name of the station, but there was a great morning DJ on a country station who went by the nickname of 'Shotgun". Yeah, I should have written that one down.

After spending several days on the tarmac of an old military flight training field in Moultrie talking to hundreds of people, I offer this observation. I am neither a political expert nor a security expert, but if I were Joe Biden, I would stay the hell out of South Georgia.

If the choice for President in south Georgia, was between a boll weevil and Joe Biden, the boll weevil would be living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

What's the biggest question that most Americans want answered? Who is the REAL President? There is almost no one over the age of six who believes that Biden is the REAL President. Many people think that it is Obama, but they can't decide whether it is Barack or Big Mike.

On our way to Moultrie, we stopped in Wrens, Georgia.  The Stuckey's factory store is located there on Highway 1. There was plenty of parking and nothing beats a fresh Stuckey's nut log. But, just in case, I bought several other Stuckey's treats just to make sure. It was a tough call, but the nut log still won. 

With diabetes, I limit my consumption of candy, but out at the car show burning calories while I tried to sell my line of fine collectibles and vintage items or "stuff" as I call it, I needed the carbs. So, we broke out the Stuckey's bag.

There's a guy from Pennsylvania who sets up beside me at Moultrie. He's not only pleasant, but he is also almost as conservative as I am.  He told all of the better Fetterman stories that I have heard. He said that Pennsylvania Democrats are claiming that some kind of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" thing has happened with Fetterman. There's a story for either the National Enquirer or the broads at "The View" to explore. It would be too much journalism for MSNBC to handle.

Just to confirm that I was at the car show, the best car that I saw on display was a 1957 Chevrolet two door. It had a black exterior and a red interior. The license plate was from Florida and read "1957". He must have bribed someone for that plate. The owner reported that this show was the first time in 12 years that the car had been on the outside of the garage.

On the way back home, we stopped at the Buc-ees in Warner-Robbins, Georgia. We stopped to get a couple of brisket sandwiches and some beef jerky. We left with those items and a few other things for a total of $179.08. Is that a great place or what??





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home