Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Wednesday's Words on Tuesday

This is what happens when you retire. Last night, I wrote this, and I titled it "Wednesday's Words" and set it up to publish this morning. Around noon I went to check to make sure that my post had published. Imagine my surprise to discover that it was only Tuesday. Rather than change it, I just added to the title. I guess that no one reads this early in the day. Either that or they didn't know what day it is either.

 No one who knows me puts me on speakerphone. Actually, once in a great while, I get a call that when I answer starts with someone saying, "Gilbert, you are on speakerphone." Yeah! Like that will work. 

My wife keeps pushing me to write a book. For our anniversary later this month, I am going to print out all of my blog posts and put them into a couple of three ring binders. That gift will allow her to practice being a White House Press Secretary. After a couple of weeks, people will be calling her saying, "Susan, you are on speakerphone. Please don't read anything to us."

Many years ago, at Tex & Shirley's, I was talking to a couple of regular customers at their table. A few minutes after I walked away, I saw the husband waving at me. I walked over and asked, "Is there a problem?" The wife responded, "I don't know what a word you used a few minutes ago means and my husband is too embarrassed to explain it. Can you explain it?" I responded, "Sure" and quickly defined the word. She may still be laughing.

God delivered a miracle on Saturday night on the Huckabee Show. Dr. Phil was the guest and he actually agreed with something that I rant about on a regular basis. He said that the biggest problem in America is that we are "rewarding bad behavior". He used the increase in single mothers as an example. I guess that Oprah doesn't own him anymore. It's good to see that he has grown a pair.

RFK Jr is living proof that the Democrats are afraid of anything that can't be said by Senile Joe. They are attacking a guy whose father and uncle died for the Democratic Party. Liberals attacking RFK Jr. just shows how far the Democrats have strayed from their roots. A guy who would have been "liberal" 50 years ago is now a Nazi. 

Kamala Harris is the inspiration for this thought. We need to quit worrying about Artificial Intelligence and worry more about natural stupidity.

Seen online: Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oath of office.

Calling Kelly Siegler!!! This lady is the star of one of my wife's favorite television shows, "Cold Justice". She specializes in reopening cold cases and finding the killer. Let's send Kelly to the White House to reopen the Capitol City Cocaine Caper. She could show those Secret Service boys how to track a dime bag of cocaine to its owner. Even if that owner's last name is Biden. I want to see Hunter's name on her big whiteboard of suspects.

Karine Jean-Pierre, the girl with the Jiffy Pop hair, continues to deny that the Bidens were at the White House on Friday, June 30. This despite, video of them leaving the White House on Marine One at 6:34 PM on that Friday. She needs to just own up to it and move on. It's not like someone accused her of sleeping with a man.

Just for a quick side rant here, nobody on this planet with more than a room temperature IQ believes that the Secret Service does not know who owns that cocaine. I just don't believe that there were no cameras or that the cameras weren't working. 

The question that no one will ask is "Why would a tourist take cocaine to the White House, put it into a locker and then not come back for it?" Maybe the cocaine was put in that cubby as a relay station to the eventual user?

It's time for heads to roll at the Secret Service. Those folks have a history of doing favors for the Bidens, even when he wasn't in office. The Director of the Secret Service is Kimberly Cheatle. She used to be the International Director of Security for PepsiCo.  Obviously, she's not interested in anything involving Coke. On a serious note, she either needs to reopen this investigation or resign. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home