Sunday, November 12, 2017

Incest, Fraud and more

I need to stop reading the news!! From Fox News comes the story that a woman in Oklahoma has pleaded guilty in an incest case for marrying her mother. Her mother lost custody of her children years ago and her name was removed from their birth certificates. Stop perverts!! Before you get the idea that this was all about sex, it wasn't. The detective who questioned them said that it was actually part of a scheme to defraud the government and get more health care benefits. I will bet $100 that the Supreme Court didn't see this one coming when they upheld Obamacare and then legalized gay marriage. What kind of legal defense goes, "It's not really about sex. We are just trying to cheat the government on health benefits"??

This was not the mother's first marriage causing legal problems. In 2008, she married a son. The marriage was annulled a couple of year later because of incest. Really??

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at their family reunion?? They must have fascinating conversations. I can't believe that this hasn't been made into a mini-series. Maybe there are some topics the networks won't touch?? I have read some pretty strange news in my life, but this is the leader in pure perversion. I used to think that you had to go a long way to offend me, but these people have done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home