Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saturday Morning Roundup

 How many American citizens have been shot or otherwise killed by illegal immigrants this year? Apparently, the news media only tracks how many illegals are shot by ICE or other law enforcement agencies.

North Carolina needs Roy Cooper in the US Senate like I need profanity lessons.

If Roy Cooper gets elected to the US Senate, we need to bring back literacy tests before we allow you to vote.

The Waffle House index kicked in yesterday in Pensacola as they shut down some locations in anticipation of Hurricane Isaias late night arrival in the area. 

Let's pass a law requiring that hurricane names must be in simple English. I once had a guy tell me that he wanted to apply for a job. I asked him his name. I can't remember his name, but after he said his name I asked, "How do you spell that?" He replied, "Just like it sounds." If you are a regular reader, you know that he didn't get a job. He didn't even get an application.

Jim Bakker of PTL/Heritage USA fame and failure passed away earlier this week. His second wife announced his passing on Monday evening.  After spending a few years in prison, Bakker had taken a different direction in both his ministry and his marriage. Of course, by that time, he no longer had to keep Tammy Faye, his first wife, in makeup and midnight shopping trips to Kmart.

I read an article about Bakker the other day that stated this: "The Associated Press also reported that in June 2021, Bakker and his Morningside Church Productions Inc. settled a lawsuit accusing him of falsely claiming the health supplement Silver Solution could cure COVID-19. The settlement called for $156,000 in refunds to people who paid money or gave contributions to obtain the product in the early days of the pandemic."

WOW!! Bakker made the same claim about Silver Solution that Dr. Fauci and drug makers had made about COVID vaccines. But no one was allowed to sue Dr. Fauci, the NIH, the drug makers or the countless public officials who told us that a shot of the vaccine would keep the disease from spreading and that it would not harm you. Thousands died from the vaccine, and no one knows how many died from the disease spreading among the vaccinated. Of course, somewhere on that path, it became necessary to get a booster and keep wearing a mask. Bakker wasn't the world class liar that Dr. Fauci was and continues to be. I am sure that Dr. Jill knew what she was doing when she pardoned Fauci.

If you believe that Gavin Newsome should run for President, on the next US Census form in 2030, please list your occupation as "moron" or "retard". If that offended you, Thanks.

Xavier Becerra is the Democratic candidate for Governor of California. I watched part of a debate between Becerra and Republican Steve Hilton. Becerra is redefining the term "empty suit". If Dems start euthanizing the brain dead, Xavier will be past tense. Of course, as a Democrat, he still qualifies for the governor job.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home