"How to Lose Friends and Antagonize Presidents"??
The title of this post is also the title of the new book by Sen. Thom Tillis. One would think that Tillis would have waited until after he left the Senate to write this "tell nothing" spellbinder. That Senator "Shit for Brains" appeared on MSNOW to talk about his book tells me everything that I need to know about it.
Tillis should have titled it "How to lose Voters and antagonize Presidents". He decided not to run again in 2026 after realizing that he didn't have a snowball's chance of winning again.
I don't understand how Tillis can claim that he lost friends, I can't believe that he had any to lose. The only reason that Tillis won re-election in 2020 was that Democratic candidate Cal Cunningham was a bigger scumbag than Thom. That election was a "lesser of two evils" choice for voters.
I don't want you to think that I just started hating Tillis recently. Here's an excerpt from a post here in 2022. " I saw that Thom Tillis, the North Carolina Idiot-in-Residence, is proposing a "pathway to citizenship" for the Million Man Mexican Mob that has invaded our country since the communists installed Joe Biden in the White House. Liberals long to change the name of that building to the People of Color House. They will probably start with some "street art" on the front walls. But back to Thom Two Face and his "pathway to citizenship". Thom, write this down! There is already a "pathway to citizenship"!! The people who he is trying to help have chosen to ignore that pathway and try to force themselves on us instead. "
I am not a recent convert to the Church of We Hate Thom. I have communicated with his office several times but have never received a reply. Color me stunned!!
Tiny Thom should have considered another title for his collection of crap that some publisher is trying to pass off as a book.. He doesn't have any friends left to lose. Let me break it to you Thom, if I tell you that voters hate you, you can take that to the bank. I am not a Johnny come lately in the gentle art of offending and/or annoying people and I'm telling you that your time is up. Don't even think of coming back here to run for governor or county commissioner! Everybody in North Carolina has caught their limit of Thom Tillis.
Final shot; You aren't a bluegrass banjo player or anything, so ditch the little string ties. Ernie Lee at WTVT in Tampa used to wear that kind of tie in the 1960's and 1970's. He played a guitar for a living, you don't. As unpopular as you are, it's probably not a good idea to put something that looks like a rope that close to your neck.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home