Sunday, October 04, 2026

Sunday Shorts

 Democrats are on an endless campaign complaining that Trump isn't releasing all of the Epstein information. They believe that he is hiding some connection between him and Epstein. If there were anything tying Trump to Epstein, wouldn't Jack Smith, Letitia James, Alvin Bragg or Phony Fani Willis have released it? Why didn't Joe Biden release it during his four years in office? Wait! Let me rephrase that last question. Why didn't Barack Obama release it during his third term through Acting President Jill Biden? Maybe Hillary is waiting for Bill to die to write her side of the story? It almost certainly involves her or Bill and young girls.

The Leto High Class of 1971 wrapped up their 55th year reunion last night and I remain alive. I knew that there would be no consequences for not attending. My beloved and I attended the Bellamy Brothers concert in Reidsville instead. It was about 679 miles closer than the reunion. Plus, I saved about $1000. Maybe I will make the 60th year reunion.

The NFL minor league (college) football season is in full operation. UNC lost to Notre Dame yesterday in a game that should have only surprised someone covered with Tar Heel tattoos. Bill Belichick should have just retired and enjoyed his time with his 22-year-old girlfriend instead of taking the Carolina job. 

There are rumors that some form of "professional" football is being attempted in Charlotte again this year. They may have already won one game this year. The bad news is that they have played more games than that. It doesn't bother me; I lived in Tampa when the Bucs started "playing".

Sen. Martha Blackburn of Tennessee is suing "Special Prosecutor" Jack Smith. She would have been better off slapping the bastard with a glove during his recent Senate appearance and challenging him to a duel.

New York AG Letitia James has criticized Cornell and the white men involved in her online posts. Now, she has a responsibility to conduct an impartial investigation. I was laughing so hard after I typed that I had to go get a drink of water and try to calm down. The girl who will be her main witness will be her worst witness. 

If it takes several weeks for you to decide that you were raped, you weren't. It didn't bother her until others started talking about it.

If Jane Doe claims that she made bad decisions because she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, can't the frat boys claim the same thing.

The administration at Cornell needs to grow a pair or several pairs and stand up for fair treatment of their students. At what point do you have to notify the police before losing all credibility?  

Kathy (Tight Face) Hochul and Letitia James need to realize that they have a responsibility to serve ALL of the people in New York, not just the females. So, for them to claim that the frat boys are guilty BEFORE even conducting an investigation, is both immoral and illegal. 

For years, Yankees ridiculed justice in the South. Memo to Yankees: Check a mirror! Clean up your own house!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home