Monday, November 02, 2020

'Twas the night before Election Day

 Tomorrow is Election Day. Every couple of years, we do this to determine the fate of the nation. It would be quicker just to roll some dice.

The Democrats have spent hundreds of millions of dollars to regain control of the nation. We are not told where their money originates, but according to all of the Democrats advertising, the Republicans get all of their money from Insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies.

If Biden loses, we may never hear again about the famed gangster Corn Pop. I was hoping that Biden would update us about Corn Pop by telling us about Corn Pop's accomplices, Sugar Smack and Cocoa Krispy. Not to mention Biden's fascinating "I got hairy legs" story. Maybe that's where they harvested the hair plugs for his head.

I hate to suggest Google, but I do suggest that you find the State of California's guidelines for celebrating Thanksgiving. Why those people haven't staged a real revolution is beyond me.

I find the Democrats to be amusing, but I have always found stupidity to be entertaining. I love how they are attacking insurance companies and Big Pharma, but they are depending on those two groups to get us out of the corona virus mess. 

I am fascinated by the whole "pre-existing condition" thing. Does your homeowner's insurance cover damage that happened before your policy started? Does your auto insurance cover damage from accidents before you bought a policy? Can you buy life insurance for someone who is already dead? Why would medical insurance be any different? There is a solution to this, but I doubt that it will come from a Democrat. What party do most of the lawyers support?

Some countries in Europe are trying lockdowns again. I will bet that in the 1800's, they were the folks saying, "Let's try that snake oil again. I am sure that it will work this time."

Since it is Election Day tomorrow, this note. You won't hear this from the "Lincoln Project" idiots, but in 1838 Lincoln warned about the dangers of mob rule. Nothing has changed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home